IBM DATA RECOVERY.
Kworld is able to provide you with fast, secure, and cost-effective IBM data recovery services. We understand the critical importance of your business data and our dedicated IBM data recovery support team is available 24/7 to help you during your time of need.
Kworld provides IBM data recovery services for all desktops, servers and Lenovo laptops. From enterprise RAID arrays and server failures, to individual hard disk drives on a desktop or laptop computer, Kworld has you covered.
Here is small list of the IBM and Lenovo computer types we recover data from:
- IBM eServer xSeries Servers
- IBM eServer Storage Servers
- IBM eServer BladeCenter Servers
- IBM Linux OpenPower Servers
- IBM Linux pSeries/iSeries Servers
- IBM Linux Cluster 1350
- IBM Linux zSeries Servers
- IBM Desktop ThinkCentre A Series
- IBM Desktop ThinkCentre M Series
- Lenovo ThinkPad Series Laptops
- Lenovo IdeaPad Series Laptops
- Lenovo Server products and more..
KWORLD PROVIDES DATA RECOVERY FOR ALL FUJITSU HARD DRIVES
Kworld provides hard drive recovery services for all Fujitsu models and media types. Here is a brief list of Fujitsu hard disk products we support:
- LifeBook Series Notebooks
- MPG Series Hard Drives
- PrimePower Servers For Solaris and Unix
- MAP Series Hard Disks
- PrimeQuest Servers for Windows and Linux
- Scenic Series Desktop Computers
- Physically Damaged and Dropped Laptops
- MAV/MHV Series Hard Drives
- Celsius Series Workstations
- Stylistic Series Tablet PCs
- Dynamo Series Optical Disk Drives
IBM SERVER AND LENOVO DATA RECOVERY PROCESS
Depending on the level of service you require, your data could be recovered in as little as 24 hours.
Once your disk drive is received by KWORLD, it is immediately logged into our system. At this point, you will receive a call from your KWORLD professional who will confirm receipt of your media and gather any additional information required by our data recovery engineers.
Your IBM server or Lenovo laptop is then placed in our lab for a free evaluation. During this evaluation, a copy of your media is made. As part of our service commitment to you, a workable copy of your media is necessary in order to ensure the integrity of your original data is maintained at all times.
As soon as the evaluation is complete, Kworld professional will contact you with the lab results. If data recovery is possible, a quotation will immediately by e-emailed to you for approval.
Once your data is recovered it is taken through a strict quality control process to ensure the data is in a useable format.
Your data will be returned to you on the media of your choice. In most cases, DVD’s are utilized but hard disk drives are also available when needed.
In the unfortunate situation where no data is recoverable, there will be no charge to you for the data recovery attempt.